Cinder block is a block made of concrete and coal cinders that usually used for building construction. The size of cinder block is the same size of a regular planter that we often see in a common garden. Therefore, if you want to have a garden that a bit different from others, you can replace your conventional plastic pot to a cinder block. Actually this trick is the cheapest way to decorate and matching the style of your house with the garden.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Stenciled Cinder Block Planter in The Corner
- 2 2. Have You Ever Think About This Brilliant Idea?
- 3 3. Cinder Block Planter for Statue Alternative
- 4 4. Touch Up Your Balcony With Cinder Block Planter
- 5 5. Outdoor Mini Bar
- 6 6. DIY Garden Bench
- 7 7. The Next Level of Cinder Block Planter Decoration
- 8 8. Planter On Stairs
- 9 9. Simple Yet Beautiful Vas
1. Stenciled Cinder Block Planter in The Corner
This method is the easiest and the fastest way to decorate your cinder block planter. You just need to buy a plastic stencil and one spray paint, put the stencil on your cinder block and start to spray it.
2. Have You Ever Think About This Brilliant Idea?
Build a garden bed with cinder block and arrange like in this photo and you will have a pop-up succulent on the side of the wall.
3. Cinder Block Planter for Statue Alternative
4. Touch Up Your Balcony With Cinder Block Planter
Wether it’s painted or not, just take 3 or 4 your cinder block planter and put it on the corner side of your balcony to fill the empty space and increase a natural look and decrease the emptiness.
5. Outdoor Mini Bar
6. DIY Garden Bench
7. The Next Level of Cinder Block Planter Decoration
If you have a lot of free time, you can create a mozaic on your concrete block. It looks like a hard thing to do but when you’re done doing it, it will be a masterpiece for your garden.
8. Planter On Stairs
Take a look at these two photos. The first photo is a stairway without a planter on its side, and the second one is a stairway with a single concrete block on each steps. The Stairway with a concrete block looks more colorful and welcoming the home owner.
9. Simple Yet Beautiful Vas
You don’t have to use a lot of cinder block to decorate your garden. Even with single block like in this photo, you can create a beautiful vas an put it on your coffee table.